Widgepedia User Guidelines
1. Be nice.
2. If you're not sure, ask. You can do this by editing the "Talk" page which is attached to every content page. Access this by selecting "Discussion" in the Actions menu at the top right.
3. In principle, only add materials which relate in a useful and clear way to the course. For example, linking to a video on a crowdfunding site because it provides a great example of an elevator pitch could be fine; however, linking to a website which provides unrelated English teaching materials is probably not. See 2 above.
4. This is not a place for commercial links. Having said that, we may approve some if we deem them to be relevant. See 2 and 3 above.
5. Don't share things that you don't have permission to share.
6. We may add to or change these guidelines at any time.
Marcos and Chris
Widgets Inc. Co-authors